Protecting the enterprise from fast-evolving cybersecurity threats is increasingly complex and costly—but it does not have to be increasingly burdensome for your internal security teams.
By engaging with Capgemini for Managed Security Services you can keep pace with new attacks and attackers, advances in security technologies, compliance requirements, and trends that impact enterprise security. Our Managed Security Services give you uniquely effective solutions to your top-five urgent needs, including:
- Access to skilled cybersecurity professionals on demand, in any location
- Comprehensive capabilities with sector-specific expertise and experience
- Global scale, with 24/7 response capability locally and internationally
- Ability to drive down TCO and complexity of addressing cybersecurity needs
- Depth of knowledge to address network, endpoint, cloud, IoT, industrial security needs
Capgemini Managed Security Services can also enable your enterprise to achieve previously unattainable goals, including:
- 360-degree visibility: See a complete, accurate view of your current security posture
- Risk mitigation: Connect the right data to the right processes so you can predict and prevent attacks
- Continuous compliance: Speed up security processes so you can consistently meet compliance requirements
- Broader expertise: Supplement the capabilities of your internal teams with professionals who have sector-specific skills in security operations, governance, compliance, and technologies including security automation, analytics, AI, machine learning and more
- Supply chain protection: Expand enterprise security to cover your entire ecosystem and supply chain
- Financial predictability: We bring consistency and predictability to your security investments
The result: By leveraging Capgemini Managed Security Services you can shift the focus from fear of a successful attack to confidence in your defenses—so you can create better customer and employee experiences, make your business more agile, and accelerate transformation initiatives.