This fourth edition of Capgemini Consulting’s Digital Transformation Review business journal includes perspectives of digital leaders from around the world as well as thought-leading thinking from Capgemini Consulting and the MIT Center for Digital Business:
- Joe Gross, Head of Group Market Management at Allianz, shares his views on why organisations should make digital part of their DNA.
- Khalifa Al Shamsi, Chief Digital Services Officer at Etisalat, expands on how a Digital Services Unit is helping Etisalat accelerate its digital transformation.
- Markus Nordlin, the CIO of Zurich Insurance, discusses the evolving role of a CIO in the context of a digital transformation.
- Adam Pisoni, Co-Founder and CTO of Yammer, discusses his view of social networks within a corporate environment and how they can drive employee engagement.
- Capgemini Consulting’s latest research with the MIT Center for Digital Business on the role of engagement as a tool for accelerating digital transformation.
- Kris Duggan, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Badgeville, a leading provider of gamification platforms, outlines his perspectives on how companies can use gamification techniques to better engage with employees.
- Martha Lane Fox, the UK’s digital champion, explains how digital can help governments drive change and engage the digital citizen.