The job on offer
As a Senior SAP Supply Chain Business Advisor, you will be a leader in our ERP Advisory team of diverse ERP Advisors and Consultants. You provide your expertise and experience in your specialism, as well as a creative and advisory mindset to bring value and structure to our ERP Advisory approach. As a senior SAP and business strategy consultant advisor you will be a key member of the ERP advisory team working for clients to map out the case for change, roadmap and to-be business solution. Your area will be Demand Forecasting, Supply Chain Planning, manufacturing, logistics and warehousing and your role is to help clients to shape and launch transformation programmes that will add significant value to their organization.
• Be responsible for identifying and structuring opportunities into Advisory engagements around supply chain and planning with an End to End view, and how the ERP Advisory approach will be leveraged in the engagement, and for explaining and selling the approach to our clients
• Lead executive interviews with client supply chain and planning executives to understand their business problems
• Lead maturity assessment and design thinking workshops with senior stakeholders to understand business pain points, current and target maturity and articulate the art of the possible
• Co-ordination the construction of demonstrators of relevant functionality and how it can be best utilised by the client
• Leverage your knowledge and experience in the wider supply chain and planning space and more specifically with SAP Supply Chain and IBP to creatively contribute solving clients’ business problems, shape the solution roadmap and define the business case
• Lead the exercise to produce the case for change, including costed programme and quantified benefits
• Drive and foster collaboration with the client and the engagement team to produce quality results and deliverables, present conclusions to senior stakeholders confidently and persuasively
• Where appropriate, act as solution architect leading a team of subject matter experts to shape the complete and integrated solution (business and IT). This will not be just limited to SAP but include other technologies, and platforms
• Be part of a small team that sets up the foundations for the resulting programme, enable a smooth transition into Design and the resulting phases. In some circumstances, you will be expected to remain on the programme for continuity and because of the regard you are held in
On-going proposition development
• Contribute to improving the ERP Advisory approach, collateral and sales materials.
• Engaging and enthusiastic communicator with strong interpersonal, presentation, and storytelling skills
• Ability to drive creative collaboration where team members may have varying levels of knowledge and a diverse skillset
• Experience in leading workshops and interviews with senior stakeholders up to and including CxO-level, mainly in the sales and marketing function
• Evidence of the Advisory mindset with the ability to join top-down strategy with bottom-up reviews of opportunities to create and structure the right approach tailored from our 5-stage Advisory approach
• 5+ years of experience working with SAP Supply Chain and IBP solutions
• Able to demonstrate detailed knowledge of the sales, consumer and commercial requirements, dynamics, and trends in a particular industry and how SAP might best meet these. Sectors of note include including CPG, utilities, and discrete manufacturing
Additionally, be able to demonstrate either experience or willingness to learn:
• Wide business and technology interest, with the ability to draw on relevant previous experience
• Numerate and analytical skills
• Resilience, used to working in high-pressure, deadline driven environments
• Quality orientated – be prepared to produce quality deliverables that resonate with clients in terms of relevance, narrative, detail, and conclusions.
About our Packages Advisory Services Practice
The Packages Advisory Practice is dedicated to helping our clients understand how their enterprise platform needs to evolve to enable their business strategy. Our small, entrepreneurial practice works closely with a wide range of experts across the SAP and Oracle practices, as well as with business process and strategy experts in Business Services and Invent to help our clients identify and achieve their business ambitions through technology.
We are a market led and people focused business that delivers success through:
A clear strategy
Deep market knowledge
Develop and retention of our staff
About our UK SAP Practice
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don’t just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a ‘People Manager’ Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an ‘Architect’ our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.