Industry: Sports and entertainment
Location: North America
Tech and services: Amazon Connect
- Millions of registered users had to navigate a confusing Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system to book tee times at golf courses around the world
- Existing system did not provide a seamless and consistent customer experience
- Client also faced limitations with static, per-seat licensing model as well as challenges with the annual review cycle
- Requested an omnichannel solution that delivered a consistent, integrated experience with the potential to implement chat and text functionality
- Leveraging our Amazon Connect experience, Capgemini architected an overall solution and implementation blueprint
- Integrated with the client’s existing Salesforce system, including the customization configuration of three Amazon Connect LEX bots
- All metrics were exported to a custom Salesforce object after each call, and dynamic emergency after-hours calls were routed based on a calendar
- Built-in Amazon Connect functionality and call flows including directory look-up by number within each flow
- Using Agile delivery, the implementation was completed in sprints for design, build, integration, testing, and UAT
- Implemented chat functionality, and ad-hoc voicemail was limited to emails containing both a transcript and audio attachment
- Improved customer service with a centralized, cloud-based IVR system
- The ability to handle three different categories of customer support – B2C, B2B, and an answering service for golf courses
- Shifted to an operating expense model, taking advantage of pay-as-you-go pricing
- Can add capacity as needed to support peak times without having to procure additional hardware or software upgrades
- Additional functionality can be added with minimal downtime, and the need for capital investment is eliminated
Learn more about our Amazon Connect experience.
Thank you for interest. We will follow up with you shortly to discuss how we can help.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.