Thrive in the new digital content landscape
From film to television, music to publishing, digital content is transforming the way businesses in all industries market their products and services to customers. Content is moving from physical to digital and companies stand poised between the two worlds. Today, telecom, media and entertainment companies must adapt their digital content services to a new landscape and new set of rules new products and processes, new customer expectations, new distribution channels, new revenue streams and new cost structures.
Digital content services for every need
Our full range of digital content services comprises:
- Digital supply chain: manage media delivery using digital infrastructure
- Intellectual property: control the IP lifecycle (contracts, rights and compliance)
- Customer experience: integrate cross-platform digital interfaces to align with consumer behavior
- Business intelligence: enhance analytics targeting and performance
- Digital monetisation: develop new revenue streams across integrated channels, media and advertising
Our services span the following:
- Initial market entry
- Operations architecture
- Infrastructure design
- Customer Relationship Management
- Outsourcing and applications management
Global delivery capability for world-class results
For more than 30 years, we have worked with film, cable, broadcast, publishing and other entertainment organisations. Our network of 8,000 specialised experts, dedicated research lab and Centers of Excellence worldwide deliver tailored technology solutions to help our clients transform and deliver. Dedicated film, TV, music, gaming, publishing, broadcast and hospitality units design industry-specific services for our more than 600 clients worldwide.
Capgeminis TME practice has the credentials and willingness to collobrate you’re your company to solve the issues that may be holding you back from succeeding in the new Digital world. Contact us to learn more about the transformative potential of our Digital Content Services.