Flexible Cloud-Based Application Management
For today’s companies, scaling operational skills and resources in line with business expansion is a constant challenge. The Cloud can offer greater application flexibility, but traditional application management models focus on stability, fixed capacity and service-level agreements, all of which are not conducive to cloud-based environments. In addition, operational support structures are commonly static and not designed for accelerated response times and dynamic changes.
A cloud-based support environment can help your company change and innovate quickly to meet your business needs.
Constant Innovation through Agile Operations
Business Operations Support as a Service (BOSS) delivers real-time sales and operational support that goes beyond application management.
As a result, you can:
- Improve sales and operational efficiency
- Better align sales management and field sales
- Dynamically scale the size of your business operations
- Pay for features as you need them
- Boost productivity, morale and revenue with real-time sales support
- Free up resources to focus on your core competencies
Cloud Partners Working for You
We are among Salesforce’s top five system integration partners in the world. In 2013, we were named a Titanium Partner at Dreamforce 2013, Salesforce.com’s annual user and developer conference. Our BOSS service leverages technologies from partners such as:
- Amazon Web Services
We have supported hundreds of BOSS implementations including:
- A lead-to-order application for a leading auto manufacturer
- Global customer relationship management (CRM) support for a global pharmaceutical company
- Digital platform support for a major grocery retailer
To learn how BOSS can scale your operations for growth, contact Fred Landis today.