- Who can register to Freelancer Gateway by Capgemini or apply for project-based work?
- What are the benefits of joining the Freelancer Gateway by Capgemini?
- What is the length of a typical contractor role?
- Should I sign up if I am a current Capgemini contractor?
- If I join, who will be my employer?
- What types of projects are available?
- Who can see my information once I join?
- What is the process after I register?
- What do I do if I forget my login information?
- What do I do when I complete a project?
- Who should I contact for account questions?
- Can I become a full-time Capgemini employee if I take a contracting role through the Freelancer Network?
- Will projects listed in the Freelancer Network program be internal projects or client projects?
- Will I have to get a background check?
- How do I get paid?
- What is the best format for uploading my resume?
- What notifications will I receive from the Freelancer Gateway by Capgemini?
Individuals seeking to participate in project-based work who are authorized for the project’s location country and meet requirements for contracting at Capgemini. Click here to register.
For staffing agencies, please contact us through CapIndiaFMS@tundratechnical.com.
You will be provided access to view all open contracting opportunities, be sent real-time alerts with relevant job postings based on your profile information, and be able to view and apply to roles immediately.
Role lengths vary based on project.
Yes; we encourage current contractors to complete a profile to receive the benefits of this program.
Capgemini has arranged with a preferred record to be the Employer of Record.
There are a variety of projects available for different competencies and experience levels.
All profiles are private and only shared with the Freelancer Gateway by Capgemini team. It will review profiles and contact candidates to discuss open contract roles and future opportunities.
Candidates will be able to complete their profile information, including job titles, skills, preferred rate, preferred location, and previous Capgemini experience to match to open opportunities. Then candidates are able to view and apply to both job matches and open job opportunities.
You may request a login and password reset here.
Review and update your profile as applicable. Review matched roles and search for other opportunities to apply.
Can I become a full-time Capgemini employee if I take a contracting role through Capgemini Freelancer Network?
Yes, if you are interested in full-time opportunities after taking an opportunity through our Freelancer Gateway by Capgemini, you may apply for full-time positions or discuss the potential of contract-to-hire with your project manager.
Will projects listed in the Freelancer Gateway by Capgemini program be internal projects or client projects?
The projects listed will be a combination of both internal projects and client projects.
Yes; background checks are required for all employees and contractors.
Through your preferred vendor.
A PDF is recommended.
What notifications will I receive from the Freelancer Gateway by Capgemini?
ML & AI matching will connect you with relevant job opportunities and send you notifications when new roles that fit your skills is released. You can adjust your notification cadence in the settings on your profile, Capgemini highly recommends using “real-time” notifications because roles are in high demand and positions are filled quickly. Don’t miss you, create your profile today.