We are excited to invite you to IBM Watson IoT, Genius of Things Summit to be held on October 4th, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC), in the hub of IoT innovation in Boston.
As every “thing” becomes connected, the challenge is clear: How can you use all of your connected data to accelerate your operational digital transformation, plus deepen customer relationships and find new sources of value?
The Summit will present a thought-provoking program that will explore the impact of the IoT, cognitive and augmented intelligence in the digital economy. Highlights include:
- 20+ of the most influential and innovative clients sharing their IoT visions and outcomes
- Leading IoT experts from industry, media and Watson IoT, including 6 General Managers
- Insight into the new MIT-IBM Watson AI Lab and partnership
- Industry breakout sessions and executive 1:1 meetings
- Innovative IoT demos from our IoT labs, clients and partners
- New client and Watson IoT announcements
- A special Design Thinking Workshop offer just for attendees
- and much, much more!
Capgemini will showcase and present a demo on – Smart Asset Management for Connected Healthcare using IBM Watson IoT.
Find out how with this solution companies leveraging IoT for remote monitoring and diagnostics can resolve almost 30% of device issues proactively resulting in service cost savings as high as 50%.
Take the opportunity to meet one-on-one with IoT experts and join industry round tables. We look forward to spending the day with you in Boston.