- The Thin Line Between Liking a Brand and Liking Its Social Marketing
Liking a brand is not necessarily an invitation to market
- Court orders ex-employee to hand over LinkedIn contacts
A former employee of recruitment firm Hays has been ordered by the High Court to hand over business contacts built up on his personal page of the social networking site LinkedIn.
- How Websites Make You Spill Your Secrets
People divulge more sensitive information on sites that look less safe.
- How Social Media Is Changing Brand Marketing
Four in 10 brand marketers think social creates new challenges to maintaining brand integrity
- Nuts and Bolts: Too Many Tools
There’s another kind of overload, one resulting from designers who may have become “tool happy”– to use a highly academic term.
- Google Instant, behind the scenes
- Cliqset Social Search Discovers Pulse of Real-Time Web
- How the top ten airlines in the world use Facebook
- The iPad Leads Apple to the Elderly – BusinessWeek
- The Evolution of Likes as Social Gestures
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/09/weekly_digest_of_week_3…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;