- Facebook comes under German law – The Local
Since Facebook had opened an office in Hamburg on February 11, Schaar said that the company was now subject to Germany’s strict data protection laws, the federal government official told broadcaster Deutschlandradio.
- 12 Undocumented Tricks for Google Buzz
So. Google just recently announced Google Buzz. I’m not sure about you, but I didn’t see this coming. Sure, Google was bound to start a social network of some sort at some time; but, I didn’t think it’d be this soon!
- Your vs. My Pattern
There are two schools of thought on this. The names of some popular sites hint at this dilemma: MyYahoo, MySpace, YouTube.
- New Study Shows ‘Intent’ Behind Mobile Internet Use
According to a new survey announced today by Ruder Finn, one of the world’s largest, independent public relations agencies, Americans are spending an average of 2.7 hours on the mobile Internet – connecting socially, managing their personal finances, and even as a means for advocacy.
- Scott Brown on Managing Your Digital Remains
Hamlet, that lucky stiff, only had to worry about being or not being — what a nice, binary Denmark he lived in. We modern mopes, on the other hand, must consider not only our too, too solid flesh but also our online infinitude.
- Microsoft on Google Apps
- Is Second Life about to enter its “second life?”
- Social Technology Buyers Matrix: Broad vs Specialized vs Do It Yourself
- What social media guidelines say about your company
- The Millennials: Confident. Connected. Open to Change.
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/03/weekly_digest_of_week_8…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;