Evolution of customer communication management
Welcome packets, forms, correspondence and statements have always been an important way for organizations to interact with their customers. Over the past ten years, nearly all financial institutions and other industries have invested in customer communications management (CCM) systems to better manage these interactions with their customers. With the advent of newer communication channels, organizations are finding it difficult to support increasingly digital customers and provide a true multi-channel customer journey by using existing CCM platforms.
Organizations need a CCM capability that does more than get work done faster—it needs to adapt to, scale, and change rapidly to meet the demand of the digital customer. Organizations need communications that conform to multiple channels from a common source and content that adapts to the customer context. This requires industrializing customer communications management to efficiently operate at scale while keeping pace with business needs and regulatory changes. And at the same the time, customer’s privacy must be maintained.
Unlock the full potential of customer communications management
Capgemini helps build successful customer communication programs that serve as a foundation for an effective customer engagement strategy. We help companies across banking, capital markets, insurance, healthcare and utilities reinvent their customer communications capabilities into a scalable and industrialized set of operations eliminating legacy systems. As a result, organizations can establish an enterprise-wide outbound communication foundation. We work with our clients to unlock the full potential of customer communications across all channels providing for integrated up-selling and cross-communications that increase wallet share and customer retention.
Spanning both inbound and outbound communications, we can help our clients with:
- Assessment and mobilization – Customer communication needs assessment, strategy development, vendor evaluations, template design and rationalizations, usability analysis, communications inventory analysis and capability roadmaps
- Documents and forms solutions – Implement or extend imaging, document management, and customer communications management packages
- Implementation and migration – Build and maintain inbound/outbound communication systems, legacy platform modernization, template and forms migrations, platform best practices and testing
- Managed services and hosting – End-to-end managed services including 24×7 platform support, hosting services on public and private clouds
- Business Process-as-a-service (BPaaS) – Fully hosted and managed services for both inbound and outbound communications in an outcome-based model
A global leader in customer communication management
With over 20 years of experience in the customer communication management space, Capgemini is a leading CCM implementation and service partner for our clients worldwide for both inbound and outbound customer communications.
- We have over 2000 specialists distributed over seven delivery centers in 18 countries
- Capgemini specialists are experienced in all the leading CCM vendor products like Quadient Inspire, OpenText Exstream, xPression, Smart Communication, Documaker, AEM Forms and several document management tools like IBM FileNet, IBM Content Manager OnDemand, Documentum, Alfresco, Nuxeo, Box, etc.
- Using a factory-based delivery approach, Capgemini can help you transform CCM from a capacity-based model to an outcome-based model, enabling you to reduce costs, enhance productivity and improve speed to market
- Our reusable accelerators can help jump start your engagement:
- Digital Connect – Prebuilt accelerators for leading CCM vendors to easily integrate with core systems in banking, insurance and healthcare can help reduce integration time by up to 25 – 40%
- Communication HUB – Fully hosted and managed outbound communication framework that supports end-to-end multi-channel capabilities including mail, email, SMS, fax, social and voice
- Forms HUB – Browser-based forms work management framework which can track the development life cycle of documents and maintain gold copy mockups. It enables effective collaboration between multiple teams like business, IT, legal, compliance and filing.
- Migration toolkits – Scripts and utilities which can accelerate and reduce the effort in migrating thousands of templates business rules, data mappings and branding from legacy CCM tools to more modern tools
- Output compare testing framework – Utilities to accelerate output compare testing for CCM migrations and day-to-day development of communication templates and help avoid manual testing
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about our services.