MRO Americas brings together airlines, MROs, suppliers, OEMs, regulators and industry experts in the largest event in the region. Designed by Aviation Week, the conference is the best place to exchange ideas, best practices, share experiences, debate issues and challenges and gather knowledge.
Capgemini is honored to be part of the agenda and lead a panel discussion on Collaborating for Digital Innovation.
Led by Michael Wm Denis, the panel will discuss how the quantity of data and the digital capabilities to transform raw data into actionable knowledge has accelerated immensely over the past few years. OEMs and airlines have partially built digital platforms that are fundamentally changing how maintenance and supply networks function. But just as maintenance operations are collaborative across OEMs, operators and MROs, so are operational data and digital technologies. The session will explore the state of advanced analytics platforms and where industry collaboration and cooperation are necessary.
Other panelists include:
Ron DiMuro, VP Digital MRO-Commercial, GE Aviation
Eric Strafel, President & CEO, Aviall
Norman Baker, SVP Digital Transformation Customer Services, Airbus
Dr. Christian Langer, Head of Digital Fleet Solutions, Lufthansa Technik AG
Al Koszarek, CEO, Aeroxchange
Rodolphe Parisot, Chief Digital Officer, AFI KLM E&M
Meet Capgemini’s team of experts attending the MRO Americas event:
* Dave Grasso, Vice President, North American Aerospace & Defense Sector Lead
* Michael Denis, Principal, North American Aerospace & Defense Sector
* Anijay Zinzuwadia, Client Partner, North American Aerospace & Defense Sector
* Peter White, Service Lifecycle Management Business Lead, A&D Sector
* Faizen Mirza, Account Executive, North American Aerospace & Defense Sector