Our dedicated Insights & Data practice helps organizations make the most of data-driven insights, so they can make immediate decisions that shape the future of their business.
Telcos are some of the world’s largest data aggregators, with access to a huge number of data sources, and a direct connection to millions of consumers. Data needs to be interpreted swiftly, intelligently, and cost-effectively, so it can form the basis of smart business decisions.
Capgemini’s Insights & Data unit offers a service offerings portfolio that takes advantage of the latest in digital technologies, analytics, and AI to help telcos efficiently modernize legacy systems – and unlock the full potential of their data.
Provides all-round customer engagement with personalization across all touch-points for seamless service provisioning and service assurance
- Uses data, analytics and AI to provide context-based customer offerings and reduce churn
- Increased engagement delivers improved revenues, margins, retention, and other KPIs
- Unifies data from disparate internal and external data sources
- Enables next-generation self-service channels and new models for customer care
New network technologies, new Analytics to better invest, manage and support
Telcos have entered a new wave of investment in networks, with 5G and Fiber. Network Analytics will bring the level of quality and efficiency that Network teams have to provide:
- Monitor quality of service with advanced telemetry platforms, identify weak spots with anomaly detection, provide better support and incident resolution with automated root cause analysis
- Detect failures early, before they turn into major issues; monitor network traffic, identify congestions early, pinpoints areas of trouble; help manage physical infrastructures efficiently
Optimize Network investments by putting money where client value is; embed artificial intelligence into Networks to have them self-managed
Turn data into revenue sources to support the investments and the cash flow of the operator
- Telcos hold large amounts of data which can be aggregated and anonymized and still retain value for themselves and partners
- Location data and crowd movements are of interest to retail, tourism, city planners, advertisers, who can then improve the efficiency of their own investments
- Telcos need to deploy data monetization platform to commercialize data and (most importantly!) insights derived for them, ready for consumption
Data estate modernization
Move data assets into modern data stacks, which enable better richer service, at lower cost
- Benefit from the flexibility and extendibility of modern Cloud Platforms provided by our partners
- Benefit from better BI and Data products, removing limitations to access and performance, breaking silos and allowing self-service
- Gain easy access to Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, with low deployment effort, to expand the insights gained by correlating telcos’ data
- Enable data sharing, inside a company and with partners and clients, with high security, low redundancy
- Lower costs and transform CAPEX into OPEX, to better link spendings with revenues