Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving inperson and vibrant virtual culture. As a leading global creative consultancy that is part of Capgemini Invent, frog challenges the status quo to craft and build transformative human experiences that win hearts and move markets. Partnering with passionate leaders and visionary entrepreneurs, we apply creativity, strategy, design and data to re-invent businesses, drive growth and orchestrate customercentric transformation. Together we strive to shape a regenerative future that is both sustainable and inclusive for businesses, people and planet. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
As a member of the Brand&Content team (Rome and Milan) you’ll be responsible for Client Management projects. The team consists of people with a background in Social Media, Copywriting, Advertising and Strategy.
With your passion for Social and Digital world you will work to offer innovative solutions and concepts.
On a typical project you will:
-Manage Digital Projects, from planning the activity to developing the brief and delivery to the customer
- Identify the customer's needs and develop constructive up-selling actions
- Ensure the quality of projects and customer satisfaction by providing a periodic update of the progress of the work in relation to the budget, objectives, expected quality, and agreed schedule
-Collaborate with all departments of the company (Digital Intelligence, Influencer Marketing, Creative, Design, Development, Planning, etc.) in order to complete complex projects that require the intervention of different stakeholders.
We want you to have:
- University education;
- Experience in a similar role of at least 5-6 years in structured realities;
- Capacity and motivation in customer management;
- Strong focus on results and ability to analyze targets and budgets;
- Commitment to teamworking;
- Strategic planning capacity;
- Communication skills, synthesis, focus and project pragmatism;
- Great passion for the Social and Digital world;
- Fluent knowledge of the English language.
As part of your application, please include a CV, highlighting your abilities and experience relevant to the role, with specific examples of how you work, think, collaborate, and contribute to great outcomes.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.