We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Technical Architect – CRM based in Geneva
The Customer Engagement Solutions department is responsible for developing e-banking, mobile-banking and CRM solutions.
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Responsibility for the preparation of detailed technical analyzes
- Accountability for monitoring of development tasks (Scrum methodology)
- Ensure integration and validation of developments made by a nearshore located part of the team
- Responsibility for the development of REST APIs in the form of java/spring microservices
- Overseeing the analysis of incidents
- Lead the continuous monitoring of technological opportunities and threats that could affect the business, including capturing and disseminating the technological information needed for strategic planning and decision making
What we expect from you.
- Broad professional experience
- Fluency in French & English
- Technical expertise on Java 8 and excellent programming skills
- Proven working experience on spring-boot and spring-* projects, including spring-security
- Strong understanding and experience in using and development of REST APIs
- Ability to managing the sources using Git
- Technical skills on OAUTH2 are a strong plus (desired)
- Understanding of microservices architecture is a plus (not mandatory)
- In-depth knowledge of event-driven architecture (desired)
- Proficient knowledge of MongoDB (desired)
- Technical knowledge of ElasticSearch (desired)
- Knowledge of Docker platform (desired)
- Familiarity with the Kubernetes system is desirable (not mandatory)
- Passionate approach, good motivation
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive attitude, willingness to learn
- Strong team spirit
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Take your chance and apply!