We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 190,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist
(temporary until 30.09.2019)
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Interested in working in IT world, new technologies and trends?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible and client-oriented, with a great team spirit that helps you adapt in a rapidly changing environment?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
- IT and social media savvy?
- Able to work independently?
What we expect from you.
- You have a Higher degree in HR, business administration, social sciences, law or similar.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in-house or in agency recruiting in Switzerland (preferably in IT or consulting).
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German.
You main missions
- Set-up and implement a recruitment plan for Capgemini Switzerland, roll-out specific recruitment tactics and actions, based on workforce planning, business needs and targeted growth objectives
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources
- Develop and maintain our candidates’ pipeline
- Spot and propose “high-flyers” profiles to the business on a proactive basis
- Handle the operational recruitment activities from A to Z across Switzerland, including:
- Assessing the business needs and job specifics with the Hiring Managers and the Sales Executives
- Drafting job descriptions
- Managing job postings and applications’ follow-up
- Selecting and submitting qualified candidates to the Hiring Managers
- Interviewing candidates
- Keeping Hiring Managers informed about progress
- Working with Hiring Managers to select best fit candidates
- Managing our IT recruitment tools and candidates’ database
- Making recommendations of remuneration package based on Group guidelines and market benchmark
- Managing the reference check
- Drafting offers and final contracts
- Presenting offers and conducting negotiations with candidates
- Coordinating the onboarding process for new hires
- Managing our recruitment KPIs
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply now to email@example.com
Starting date: ASAP.