We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a SharePoint Architect / Developer based in Geneva or Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Participation in the architectural design, elaboration, implementation and configuration of different SharePoint solutions (Online and On-Premise) such as intranets, extranets, collaboration portal and digital workplaces
- Responsibility for activation & sharing of knowledge around SharePoint technologies with other team members
- Being involved in various activities around the SharePoint platform such as:
- Topology definition & Architectural Design
- Advanced farm configuration
- Third party tool integration
- Architectural Guideline definition and follow-up
- Information Governance
- Integration requirements analysis
- Estimation of the implementation complexity
- Evaluation & integration of third-party-products
- Version upgrades and Cloud migrations
What we expect from you.
- Working experience as SharePoint developer, especially on version upgrades and cloud migrations
- Preferably Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification
- Preferably Microsoft O365 and/or Azure Certification
- Knowledge of administering SharePoint and SQL Server environments
- Strong skills in general infrastructure, including system configurations, clustering, performance
- Strong knowledge and experience on Microsoft Technology landscape including various server products
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks around changing priorities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Professional attitude
- Excellent knowledge of English
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Geneva / Lausanne
Take your chance and apply!