We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Senior Consultant for Solution Pre-sales based in Zurich
We are looking for a Senior Solutioning consultant with 15+ years of experience in in IT-engineering, Embedded systems, hardware engineering, firmware engineering. Candidate should have very good experience working with various Field protocols like Echelon, CAN, Ether CAT, MODBUS. Should have excellent knowledge with Object oriented concepts. He/she should have excellent communication skills in English. Should have been involved in co-ordination activities previously.
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
• Sharp and focused?
• Interested in working with technology to better business?
• An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
• Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
• Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
• Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
• Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand customer requirements by interacting with various stake holders and building up a high-level solution over it
- Understand their hardware requirements and recommend changes for cost reduction and efficiency
- Design a solution for Embedded requirements in various domains like Elevators, Medical devices, Automotive industries
- Ramping up new team members whenever required
- Designing Test strategy to cover all the different test scenarios with best coverage
- Solution creation for Real time applications using RTEMS, Linux Operating systems
- Review solutions created by teams
- Build re-usable solutions to expedite solution
- Should be able to ramp-up fast on latest technology trends to provide best solution to customers
- Should have excellent coordination skills with team members located at different geographic locations like India, US & China
- Create business proposals with various recommendation to clients based on the requirements
- Collaborate with other COE’s within organizations and leverage solutions and expertise to build a solution for any requirement
- Strong knowledge Agile development methodology
- Participate in Weekly calls with all the teams
What we expect from you.
Role requires technical, pre-sales and co-ordination skills. You should have good experience working on Embedded platforms consisting of various operating Systems.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication
- Excellent knowledge of cloud, docker, embedded hardware, Firmware, Object oriented concepts and design patterns
- Should have very good knowledge of version control tools like cleacase, Git
- Very good knowledge on Software development cycle
- Should be able to analyze legacy products and recommend enhancements, restructuring to make it more flexible and modular
- Excellent knowledge with C, Embedded C, C++ and Assembly programming.
- Excellent communication Skills in English
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Permanent Full Time
Take your chance and apply!