We are looking for a Mulesoft Lead Developer
based in Geneva or Zurich
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
The MuleSoft Developer works with the Project Manager, Engagement Manager, customers, architects and partners to implement solutions involving MuleSoft’s AnyPoint platform in order to solve mission-critical business challenges.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
This role can be based in Zurich or Geneva. Travel is required to key operating sites such as Zurich, Geneva and Lausanne with overnight stays as required.
What you can expect
- Identifying, analyzing and developing interfaces and integration flows using Mule AnyPoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Understanding the concepts of Design First, API Led and Application Network and being able to create designs embodying these principles
- Being responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation
- Explaining complex technical issues to project managers, developers, team leads and architects in an easy to understand manner and recommending clearly thought out solutions
- Problem solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing, Correlation, and Queuing
What we expect from you.
- 2+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
- 4+ years of software development experience. Software integration and/or other integration platform experience
- Mulesoft Certified
- Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
- Experience of REST / SOAP APIs
- Knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards.
- Strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Deep understanding of communication patterns such as CQRS, Event Sequencing, pub/sub, reliable messaging, async and synchronous calls
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPIs for end-to-end process execution
- Excellent level of English
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Geneva or Zurich
Take your chance and apply!