We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for Integration Project Manager with CRM Knowledge based in Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Implement Capgemini methodology to ensure project execution within timeline / budget / Expected level of quality
- Ensure coordination with client’s PM for reporting and follow-up of project methodology
- Ensure coordination with projects managers who will use the outcomes of project managed
- Strong drive to manage adherences and mitigate risks with dependent projects
- Stakeholders management and ability to find smart compromises between parties
What we expect from you.
- Working experience as an Integration specialist
- Engagement Management skills with strong drive to manage parties
- Good knowledge of CRM in Banking sector
- Ability to manage the different streams of the project and anticipate risks related to integration
- Fluent French and English
- Working experience in banking sector
- Private Banking knowledge is a strong plus
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Take your chance and apply!