We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
Sharp and focused?
Interested in working with technology to better business?
Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What we expect from you.
|A good understanding of the layers involved in a typical Digital Front Office project
– e.g. Backbase artefacts and APIs on the higher level combined with
– Infrastructure and Mid-Back Office layers below like
· Apps like a Portfolio Manager, BPM, CRM,
· APIs, Apps Server,
A good understanding/experience of the typical modern application monitoring issues (using modern tooling)
– APM experience is a plus (APM stands for Application Performance Monitoring, e.g.
AppDynamics, New Relic)
– Log Analysis experience is a plus (e.g. SPlunk)
– Or knowledge about Oracle Management Cloud
A plus would be to have some practice with Business Intelligence / Analytics tools.
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: ASAP.
Location: LausanneJetzt bewerben