We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Guidewire developer based in Zurich
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Gosu Development, Guidewire Screen & Field Configuration and Claims Center Development
- Agile way of work
- Configuring the application points as per specification using Guidewire or J2EE components
- Performing code review and shake down test and deliver
- Building, amending and changing GWCC code based on USs, incidents, defects and CRs
What we expect from you.
- Working experience on Gosu Development, Guidewire Screen & Field Configuration and Claims Center Development
- Working experience in Performing Guidewire configuration/rule changes
- Skills associated with the design, development, modification and deployment of software, including object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience with issue and tracking software such as Jira or Confluence
- Technical experience with J2EE based integration skills, JMS, SOA, Webservices
- Technical experience with Guidewire Plug ins, Messaging, API
- Technical experience with various code versioning systems, such as SVN
- Technical experience with Agile Scrum methodology
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP