We are looking for a Financial Accountant
– Swiss & IFRS GAAP – based in Zurich
Be part of a multicultural and international team, based in our Zurich office.
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused with strong analytical skills?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings in line with Regional and Group reporting requirements and calendar
- Preparing financial statements for Swiss and IFRS GAAP
- Preparing, providing and managing accounting transactions in close cooperation with controlling teams
- Maintaining and preparing account reconciliations to provide accuracy and consistency in financial accounts
- Computing VAT and preparing necessary declarations
- Cooperating closely with offshore and onshore accounting and financial teams, financial controllers, internal and external auditors as well as other stakeholders and functions across the Group
- Developing and optimizing processes within the Finance function in close cooperation with HR, Controlling and Business representatives
- Contributing to and driving projects that help to continuously improve finance related activities (e.g. promote tools, best practices of working efficiency, bookkeeping)
- Complying with financial policies and regulations, and ensuring compliance with GAAP principles
What we expect from you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 4+ years’ Experience/proven track record in Accounting/Finance within a global organization
- In-depth knowledge of Swiss GAAP, IFRS experience preferred
- Knowledge of Tax related regulations (mainly VAT)
- Proficiency with accounting & financial systems/software applications, preferably Oracle
- Good capacity to verify own work, check for consistency and quality of delivered data
- Solid ability and willingness to enhance process and controls
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluency in English
- Very good communication skills to efficiently interact with various stakeholders in the Group
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!