We are looking for a B2C Sales Engineer
CRM and E-commerce Solutions
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
Sharp and focused?
Interested in working with technology to better business?
Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
The B2C Sales Engineer will report to the Sales Director and will be in charge of prospecting and/or developing the firm’s existing accounts in the connected commerce segment (data-driven marketing & digital transformation, e-commerce, marketplace & omni-channel, connected stores, CRM and customer engagement, mobile to store customer experience & digital platforms).
As part of your work, you will have the opportunity of interacting/dealing with the Top Management, Multi-channel E-commerce Management, Digital Marketing Management or Digital Transformation Management of your prospects/clients.
Your main activities will include:
- Prospecting: segmenting market players, diversifying the firm’s portfolio of leads, targeting and prospecting new clients;
- Qualifying needs, identifying potential projects, developing an adapted sales pitch, improving the effectiveness and productivity of client’s sales approach
- Taking care of all meetings with prospects/clients and closing new business contracts;
- Coordinating activities for responding to RFPs around digital business transformation;
- Participating in improving the service offering with the Data Marketing, Consulting and Customer Practice teams of the client;
- Winning new accounts by exploiting the numerous opportunities for cross-selling and business synergies with CAPGEMINI Group on the connected commerce segment.
- Ensuring that the CRM tool is updated daily, attending business meetings and presenting a well-supported pitch/argument to facilitate decision-making
- Ensuring client’ presence during key events (fairs, seminars, theme-based exhibitions, etc.)
- Consolidating a sales monitoring dashboard on a weekly basis for the sales management, mentioning the business monitoring KPIs, such as sales, forecasts, current action plans, closed and expected deals
What we expect from you.
You should have a Master’s degree (Bac+5) from a business school, engineering school or equivalent, and at least 3 years of experience in selling complex CRM and/or e-commerce solutions, preferably from Salesforce, to big accounts, ideally in a digital agency or an e-commerce IT consulting firm.
Past business experience in Retail Tech (e-commerce and retail software vendors, payment solutions providers, e-commerce service providers) will be an added value in terms of your ability to understand the business issues of your prospects.
You have the temperament of a business hunter with a proven track record of converting prospects and opening up new markets.
Being a techie, you are aware of and appreciate the technical issues/challenges of the offerings that you develop and know how to work in sync with the IT teams. You are proactive and know how to work effectively by building your network and mobilising all internal stakeholders for your activities, with the objective of cross-selling during sales cycles of 3-6 months.
Beyond your business development skills, the right mindset will be essential to successfully integrate into our company, which has a strong entrepreneurial culture: pugnacity, drive, agility, pragmatism and initiative are qualities that you are recognized for among your peers.
You must be fluent in English so that you can comfortably deal with prospects and clients in France as well as abroad.
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: ASAP.
Location: GenevaJetzt bewerben