We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
API – Enablers set-up Project Manager based in Lausanne
In order to implement its API Strategy and set-up the foundation of Industrial API factory, we are looking for an Engagement Manager/ API – Enablers set-up Project Manager.
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Implement Capgemini methodology to ensure project execution within timeline/budget/expected level of quality
- Ensure coordination with client’s PM for reporting and follow-up of project
- Ensure coordination between Cobol delivery team in Lausanne and APIs and Business Service layer delivery team in Singapore
- Review deliverables produced and obtain client’s Sign-off
• Ensure coordination with projects managers who will use the outcomes of the project managed
- Strong drive to manage adherences and mitigate risks with dependent projects
What we expect from you.
- At least 15 years working experience
- Proficient knowledge on Apache Java and other Java Development
- Technical skills on APIs implementation in WSO2
- Experience on Service Layer implementation in Java
- Very good technical knowledge on Legacy Development in Cobol
- Fluent French and English
- Working experience in the banking sector
- Private Banking knowledge is a strong plus
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP