Our commitment is to become a net zero business and be carbon neutral by 2025.This means accelerating our approach to carbon reduction across our key impact areas.
Companies now have a corporate responsibility and business imperative to get on the road to net-zero, yet we understand that achieving these goals is rarely straightforward.
Our commitment to sustainability is recognized – we were named on the CDP’s prestigious A list in recognition for our approach and impact, and for the second year in a row Capgemini has been awarded the Platinum rating by EcoVadis for its overall performance as a responsible and sustainable business. We leverage technology to help our clients drive down their carbon emissions and have a target to help them save 10 million carbon tonnes by 2030.
Combining the power of Capgemini and Salesforce, means we can help your business gain a 360-degree view of your environmental impact and achieve your sustainability goals.
Achieving Net Zero with Capgemini
We understand that you need a solution that allows you:
- To accurately calculate your organization’s carbon footprint, including scope one, two and three emissions
- To interpret emissions data and make strategic decisions quickly
- To produce auditable reports quickly, speeding up carbon accounting from months to weeks
- The flexibility to accommodate changes to emission factors and regulation
- To easily integrate carbon accounting solutions with your current landscape
- To implement a scalable, robust, enterprise wide platform solution that calculates, presents and reports on emissions
Discover how Capgemini will help your business take advantage of what’s possible.
Request a Demo
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.