At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you training, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
We are looking for a Project controlling Officer to join our Finance department. You will be in charge of our portfolio and ensures a smooth and accurate invoicing process on a wide range of project types and in different environments. You will work closely with the remote administration center. You will support the Sales team while providing financial information upon request.
- Invoicing of Times & means project, fixed prices projects, fixed monthly fees projects, expenses… on a wide & diversified portfolio of clients:
- Validation on invoicing to our remote administration center;
- Managing and follow up of the clients open revenue amounts;
- Maintaining the client & project master file in the ERP;
- Maintaining the sales documentation (collection of contracts, NDA, PO’s…);
- Supporting Sales teams by providing structured & ad hoc information;
- Ensure complete & accurate revenue recognition of the portfolio.
- Min 3 years relevant experience in a Finance department;
- Excellent analytical and numerical capacity;
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office (e.g.Excel, Word);
- French and English (spoken & written) are a must, Dutch at least basic necessary.
Personal qualifications & skills
- Able to learn quickly;
- Work with autonomy;
- Team spirit and responsibility;
- Hard worker and flexible;
- Communication skills (oral and written);
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative company;
- A company Car;
- Fuel Card;
- DKV & Group Insurance;
- Meal voucher & Eco-chèque;
- The chance to grow/develop your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression;
- Career Path &Training Path = including Online Trainings to develop your career path;
- Regular events with a focus on knowledge sharing, fun and team building.