The cloud is the future of business. However, adopting it safely continues to be a struggle for many organizations. According to Forrester Research’s Assess Your Cloud Security Readiness report*, “as firms migrate computing and data resources to the cloud, security remains a top concern and priority for both operational and compliance reasons.” Security is critical to innovation. To unlock the full potential of the cloud and improve enterprise agility, organizations need to consistently prioritize cybersecurity. They need to develop an approach that evolves with their company as they continue to innovate – and gives them much-needed visibility into their cloud environments. This is where Hyperscalers fit. At the infrastructure level, there’s no question the hyperscaler will have stronger security capabilities.
This session discusses the main cybersecurity risks facing Cloud, and how to overcome them to secure a sustainable future. What are the best practices for cloud security strategy? How has the pandemic affected cloud security? What do the hyperscalers mean for the security of my business?
Watch now to know about:
- What are the biggest challenges in cloud security?
- What are the hyper-scalers doing for cybersecurity and how are the investments being managed across them?
- How can security pros help customers get strong cross-cloud coverage?
- How has the pandemic affected cloud security? What technology solutions are helping folks with this pivot right now?
- And a lot more…
Duration: 60 mins
Thank You! We have received your form submission.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.
Click here to learn more about Capgemini’s Cloud Security services.
* Assess Your Cloud Security Readiness, Forrester Research, Inc., May 29, 2020.