Welcome to Capgemini to all of our new colleagues!
In September we can finally meet each other again in larger groups after the stringent Corona measures. We are delighted to invite you this year’s very first Power of One Club on Thursday, September 9th (17:30 – 21:00) at De Kruitfabriek (Steenkaai 44D, 1800 Vilvoorde).
As we are gradually entering the New Normal, with new ways of working, it is equally important to re-connect with our colleagues in real life. That is why we are organising again a Covid-safe Power of One Club for you. We all know that the Corona period is not entirely over yet so we will still apply some extra sanitary measures to make sure that the event is safe for all to attend.
Registrations are mandatory for this employee-only event. Please read these guidelines carefully before registering:
- Everyone will need to present their Corona pass (PCR test, proof of vaccination or certificate of recovery)
- Event passes the CERM (COVID Event Risk Model) of the Belgian Government
- 10 dedicated COVID stewards (clearly visible) on site during the event
- Covid safe pass can be asked by the stewards (= 2 vaccinations or PCR test)
- Groups of max. 8 people at a table (we will apply the horeca protocols that are ‘en vigueur’)
- Walking/standing = mouth mask mandatory
- Crowd management rules will be applied and there will be an extra system for the BBQ buffet >> dividing in smaller groups to avoid waiting queues
- Music: max 80 DB, NO dancing
- Self Covid tests, alcohol gels, posters with the safety rules, etc. will be available
- The Kruitfabriek is listed as an official CIRM venue and there will be CO2 meter in every event room
- Most of the BBQ buffet will be outside
- Parking signs + map will be provided
Can’t make it after signing up? Practical questions? Just drop us a quick mail: