With Oracle Cloud: Look Ahead, Get Inspired!
Starting in January 2019, Oracle OpenWorld goes global. Two-day showcases in London, Dubai and Singapore will offer the best of the OpenWorld experience—insight, expertise and community—with a uniquely local viewpoint.
We are proud to be a Platinum level sponsor at the Oracle OpenWorld 2019 Europe event taking place at the ExCeL London.
As a Cloud Premier Platinum Partner, we have been partnering with Oracle for over 22 years. With our comprehensive and fully integrated suite of Oracle Cloud applications including PaaS, SaaS, IaaS and many more, we help customers in new ways to transform their businesses. From cloud to artificial intelligence to autonomous, the choices we make today will determine what our company and our customers do next. Let’s bring that future into focus at Oracle OpenWorld.
Look ahead, get inspired by what’s coming next directly from leading thought leaders. Join experts as they challenge assumptions, design for better outcomes, and leverage technologies to create future possibilities.
Invite your customers to our speaker sessions:
Solution Keynote: Successful Implementation of Oracle Cloud Platform at Co-op
Speakers: Luis Weir, CTO Oracle Delivery Unit, Capgemini UK and
Simon Locke, Head of IT Enabling Functions, Co-Op
Abstract: The Co-op is one of the world’s largest consumer co-operatives, owned by millions of UK consumers, operating 3,750 outlets, 70,000+ employees and an annual turnover of over £9 billion. Co-op is successfully using Taleo Recruitment Cloud to recruit colleagues into a variety of roles. The solution, however, was not extended to its food retail stores mainly because Taleo’s user interface was deemed inappropriate for a high volume, light touch, hiring manager lead solution. In this session Co-op will describe how they partnered with Capgemini, delivered a new, modern, microservices based, user centric solution underpinned by the Oracle Cloud Platform, better equipping store-based managers to attract, select and on-board new colleagues.
Date: Wednesday, 16th January 2019
Time: 1.40pm – 3.00pm
Conference Session: Journey to the Cloud UK Public Sector – Lessons Learnt and Critical Success Factors
Abstract: The first large scale Fusion implementation in the UK Public Sector across multiple clouds. Successfully moving a large government department from a heavily customized EBS 11i (Financials) and a hosted SAP (HR/Payroll) system into a state of the art R13 Fusion solution has not always been simple. Many lessons have been learnt along the way and we will take you through the most important of these lessons and what we believe the critical success factors are to help you make your projects successful.
Date: Wednesday, 16th January 2019
Time: 9:45am – 10:20am
Our brilliant Oracle teams across the globe achieved 11 prestigious Oracle awards achieved in 2018:
- Capgemini UK Oracle team bagged three SILVER awards at the UK Oracle User Group in the following categories:
- Systems & Infrastructure
- Managed Services
- Capgemini Oracle NetSuite team received three awards at the SuiteWorld conference in Las Vegas (April 23-26). Awards were presented based on revenue by our NetSuite practice and our capabilities to deliver the SuiteSucess methodology:
- 2018 SuiteSuccess Alliance of the Year – North America
- 2018 Vertical Alliance of the Year – Retail
- 2018 Vertical Alliance of the Year – Manufacturing
- ‘Oracle Cloud Managed Service Provider Maximum MSP Performance’ award presented at the Oracle EMEA Cloud MSP Summit held on March 22, in Amsterdam.
- Partner Award for Services for Oracle Cloud work, presented at the Oracle Partner Day Netherlands event held on March 20, in Amsterdam.
- At the Oracle PaaS Partner Community Forum, Capgemini UK team won two awards in the following categories:
- Luis Weir, Oracle ACE Director and CTO Oracle DU (UK) for Outstanding API Contribution 2018
- Capgemini UK team for Outstanding PaaS Contribution 2018
Experience the Capgemini Effect
When IT applications automate tasks, your people can focus on their area of expertise. At Capgemini we see enterprise resource planning as yet another digital business accelerator. Our experts work with your people to understand your unique business processes and then provide precisely the right management software, integrated applications and automation solutions. This human centered approach to technology – which we call “The Capgemini Effect” – ensures that your ERP adapts with the changing needs of your business. This unique effect cannot be explained by existing words and so we have created a new language of innovative business lexicons that brings together multiple ideas which add-up to demonstrate the transformative effect created by human inspiration and technology innovation.
Visit our partner page: https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/partner/oracle/ to know more about our Oracle offerings.
For any further queries on the event, please contact: Neha Bhatt, Senior Marketing Manager, Global Oracle Alliance.