Join us on the World Wealth Report 2021 on September 8, 2021!
Capgemini Invent Belgium invites you to its exclusive event on Wednesday 8th September, 17:30 – 21:00 at De Warande (Brussels).
To discover how Capgemini has been investigating the world’s wealthiest people have been faring for the last twenty-five years, in good times and bad, and particularly in the last eighteen months.
Taking place at De Warande (Brussels), this event will answer to a number of pertinent questions, including:
- What was the impact of coronavirus on the wealth of the super-rich?
- How many millionaires are there in the world in the post-coronavirus era?
- How many of these live in Belgium?
- How do they view the near future?
- And how would they like their wealth to be managed in the coming years?
- 17:30 : Welcome and drinks
- 18:00 – 18:45 : Presentation of the World Wealth Report 2021
- 19:00 – 21:00 : seated dinner
|Robert van der Eijk | Managing Director, Capgemini Invent Europe Cluster|
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.