The retail store is undergoing a fundamental transition as digital and mobile reshape how consumers shop. Although the pathway to the hearts, minds and wallets of the consumer has changed, stores are by no means dead. The brick-and-mortar store is enjoying a resurgence as retailers discover that this might be the last place where they can still grab the full attention of today’s highly distracted consumer. With even online pure-plays now venturing into the brick-and-mortar world, revisiting the role, functions and capabilities of the physical store in this new era is overdue. Enter the Smart Digital Store, an innovative framework of integrated solutions that joins in-store and online customer, employee, and product specifics with the physical store to help retailers define, accelerate, and sustain their digital transformation journey, quickly, efficiently and in lock-step with their particular needs.
Smart Digital Store Solution Offerings
- Personalized Voice Assistant (PVA) – Meet SAChA
- In-Store Analytics
- Store Associate x.0
- Smart Store Guide
- Smart Fitting Room
- 3D Space Modeler
- Point-of-Sale Experience & Service Offering
- Smart Kiosk/Digital Signage
- Smart Food Waste Management
- Circle – Retail Sustainability
- Dress Me Up
- Queue Buster
- Smart Inventory
- Smart Store Controls
Bring Your Value Proposition to Life
- According to Capgemini’s Digital Shopper Relevancy survey, 72% of retail customers believe the retail store has an important role to play, 50% of retailers believe that optimizing the store is very important for their organization’s success, and there is a 20% higher rate of conversion for shoppers who use digital while shopping.
- The Smart Digital Store brings together the customer, the store employee, the product and the physical store itself. By applying ubiquitous technology to make these SMART, DIGITAL and CONNECTED, a whole host of new capabilities and services can be created. Not as discrete gadgets or one-off point solutions, but as integrated systems driving new and measurable business value.
- Leading retailers agree that digital is fundamental for competitive advantage and a key requirement to meet evolving customer needs and the Smart Digital Store allows retailers to quickly ramp up, regardless of where they currently are in their digital transformation journey.
- Our Smart Digital Store portfolio is designed to support each retailer on their own unique journey to bring their store value proposition to life. We support and guide retailers every step of the way – from vision and strategy definition, to road-mapping, technical and organizational actualization, ongoing support, and continuous adaptability for an ever-changing environment.
- Analytics and automated rules ensure that vast amounts of interactions, e.g., those stemming from the Internet of Things lead to the right actions at the right moment and the right place. The principles that underpin the Smart Digital Store ensure security, privacy and scalability. The standard architecture allows for data exchanges with existing IT systems and infrastructure; so no complete overhaul is necessary to start reaping benefits right away.
Push the Boundaries of Business as Usual
- Capgemini works closely with partner Intel in developing the Smart Digital Store framework, ensuring that the underlying architecture is sound, and core elements like security and privacy are present at all levels. Through the partnership, we are also able to push the boundaries of business as usual by applying advanced, scalable and reliable technology.
- Capgemini has a dedicated global Consumer Products & Retail practice that supports retailers through their store and digital transformation, drawing on the expertise of over 12,500 industry resources from 25 countries as well as experience built on working with the top retailers in the world.
To learn more, please contact:
Global Sales Enablement: Revathy Rajendran, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.