Lack of standardization and automation in Disclosures Management slows down customer communications and impacts marketing velocity and compliance. In our benchmarking of Disclosures Management process, we found that the increased regulatory and business demands, and evolving customer needs are posing challenges for many financial institutions, in creating disclosure reports and communications timely and efficiently. The financial organizations continue to struggle with:
- Use of disparate systems
- Highly inconsistent processes for various kind of disclosures
- Duplication of efforts leading to inefficiencies
- Long cycle times due to highly manual processes
- Lack of visibility across teams and their roles and responsibilities
- Time to market
What is the key to streamline Disclosures Management and increase campaign velocity?
Our benchmarking study shows that successful organizations have a centralized governance structure across various departments, well- defined processes as well as use workflow and content management technology extensively.
Assess and Benchmark Your Current Disclosure Processes
Capgemini has designed an assessment for financial institutions to gain insights into their current state of Disclosures Management and learn what it takes to set up a best-in-class Disclosures Management process.
Take this assessment now to learn where you stand against the industry benchmarks and identify improvement areas.
Working with Capgemini, you can now reinvent your Disclosures Management process by infusing it with the latest technologies and industry best practices for the enterprise governance model. Our connected marketing at high-velocity services enable you to create a scalable and efficient Disclosures Management process with superior compliance and risk controls.
Together, your organization can effectively adhere to internal controls, minimize liability and be transparent with your customers while meeting regulatory requirements and business goals on time.
We can help you transform your disclosures through our proven methodology to:
- Define the future state transformation strategy: transformation roadmap (people, process, governance, and technology), business case development, and benchmarking with the industry best-in-class
- Optimize and redesign business processes based on user experience journeys
- Evaluate and select the right technology provider
- Implement the technology and change management
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.