The Global Industry Team is looking for a qualified and passionate systems engineer supporting our project requirements within the German speaking part.
- You will be the focal point for the engine inlet icing test campaign (icing test activities)
- You will support the propulsion system development and certification activities
- You will work according to an industry standard and in accordance with the customer
- University degree (Msc/Bsc) in Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering with 5 years+ professional industry experience
- Icing specialist, ideally with engine inlet icing test experience on rotorcraft
- Good analytical and system oriented thinking as well as fast comprehension
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must and German an advantage
Capgemini Engineering will be on the forefront in creating an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy in where and how our people work and to embrace the learnings we have experienced from wider-scale remote working. For you, this may mean less time in the office than usual with some time working from home, whereas other roles and engagements will continue to be more location-dependent or office-based. Together with your manager, you will agree an approach which works for you, your team and our business.
In order to deploy this novel way of working, we have introduced our New Normal policy which includes:
- 30% to 70% remote work in agreement with your line manager and client needs
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Team rituals and get togethers
- Options to order ergonomically proven Equipment (monitor & chair) for your home office premises.
Please note, that we can only consider Swiss or EU/EFTA nationals or applicants with a valid residence or work permit for Switzerland.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. We only accept applications through our online career portal. Applications via e-mail or 3rd party platforms will be deleted due to GDPR regulations. You can track your application status at any time here. Kindly note that Capgemini Engineering only accepts direct applications (no recruitment agencies).