At Capgemini engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
We Will Offer You
- Insurances, a mobility plan of your choice and other benefits;
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Participation in exciting and motivating infrastructure projects;
- Career evolution;
- Training possibilities and official certification within our Capgemini Engineering Academy.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
As PM, you will join the Project Management team, and act as the owner of several equipment delivery contracts. You will bring your expertise in defining project plans and timelines, managing workflow and more !
- Organizing and conducting all the activities of the projects;
- Leading of the Electric/Electronic architecture design team;
- Determining and defining clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects;
- Following up with costumers to align on theirs requirements;
- Building a constructive relationships with the different stakeholders while managing changes and conflicting priorities;
- Representing the team to the customers, and working with them to build a strong relationships;
- Being in charge of the reporting to the Management and to our customers, on the progress, performance, risks and opportunities of all projects.
- Ability to analyze and plan requirements in reference to scheduled projects;
- Experience in managing projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope;
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables;
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities.
- Degree in Engineering (Electronics or Electromechanics) with relevant experience as a Project manager;
- Background in electronics, electrical or Hardware Design;
- PMP certification will be appreciated;
- You have between 6 and 12 years of relevant experience;
- Fluent in English. French and/or Dutch is a plus;
- Team spirit;
- Communication skills;
- Professional and rigorous;
- Technical leadership;
- Conflict management and ability to work in high pressure.