Do you want to part of building a Connectivity Platform in the Automotive sector from scratch? Are you an excellent communicator with a strong technical interest who can easily translate a oneliner into a very specific requirement? Currently, we are working with a very interesting Connectivity project within Automotive where we need to add to our group of experts. This is your chance to be part of a global project from the very beginning!
Capgemini Engineering is one of the world's leading consulting companies in R&D. We work in most industries globally. In Scandinavia, we focus mainly on Automotive, Industry, Telecom and Life Science. We deliver, together with our global centers of expertise, solutions for both large global customers and smaller local start-up companies. Today we are part of the Capgemini group, which gives us even more opportunities to find the right clients and projects.
Based on the clients' needs, we provide expert competence, entire project groups, services and overall commitments. Always based on what best suits the client’s own organization and challenges.
As a consultant at Capgemini Engineering you have a great opportunity to shape your role as an engineer by yourself. We want everyone who works at Capgemini Engineering to feel that there are clear career paths and opportunities to broaden their skills.
If you are interested in working with international assignments, we could offer this as well. Working globally is an exciting challenge that provides increased insight into our deliveries and our global strength.
We are now looking for a senior Function Owner who can take responsibility for coordinating and aligning vehicle system requirements with customer and all affected competencies and ensures review of vehicle system requirements and clarification of resulting issue. The role can be based either in Stockholm or Gothenburg. It will require travelling between the cities and also abroad, mainly to China.
The role includes the following:
- Communicating and maintaining vehicle feature/function level status
- Working with Vehicle Owners, Project Managers, Vehicle System Project Lead and other stakeholders to align strategy and execution
- Defining the Vehicle System Features/Functions and allocating the Vehicle System Elements to build up the Functional Architecture
- Refining Use Cases (EndToEnd functions) to identify Vehicle System Features/Functions
- Define validation plans and procedures for the assigned feature or function together with test competencies