At Capgemini Invent we bring to life what’s next, with our clients. This transition relies not only on technology, process, and data evolution, but also on the people behind it. Successful organisations in the future, will be those that empower collaboration, swiftly transition to more flexible virtual or hybrid working models, and build the skills and capabilities needed to stay competitive and relevant
At Capgemini Invent´s Workforce & Organization practice, we drive this transition - releasing the true power of the people as an enabler to make it happen. Our Workforce & Organization practice in Sweden is growing and we are recruiting new professionals and experienced hires within all our sub-practices:
- Workforce Transformation: Co-designing the talent and workforce strategy, enable the workforce transition and create the future leadership capabilities
- Organization Purpose & Strategy : Prototyping and developing organizations that are agile inside out, behaving like living entities, capable of reinventing themselves
- Program & Change Acceleration : With our own agile change management approach, the New Change Deal, we accompany organizations and empower their people to transform
- Employee Experience & HR: We challenge organizations to rethink employee experience and establish the digital HR function powered by data and emerging technologies.
We are looking for enthusiastic consultants experienced in one or several of the above areas to join our Workforce & Organization teams in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö. Are you experienced and passionate about at least one of these areas and have:
- Relevant work experience and/or management consultancy experience
- Experience in generating new ideas and conceptual frameworks to help solve problems, provide hands on delivery and drive out insightful fact-based findings and recommendations
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Project management experience
- Excellent methodological knowledge (including digital tools and ideally design thinking/agile working methods)
- Networking skills and a passion to learn and develop your skills further
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- Fluency in Swedish and English
Please apply no later than August 14th by sending your CV. We will screen applications after this date.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses. Located in nearly 40 studios and more than 60 offices around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.