I am convinced that the automotive industry still faces its greatest challenges and that the focus on ‘bringing to life what’s next’ will not only secure the company’s existence, but also lay the foundations for leaving the competition behind. I am motivated to lead my customers through these challenging transformations and to build trusting partnerships in the process.
As a member of our global automotive leadership, I am responsible for our global business with a leading premium OEM as well as the unit covering our global Captive Finance segment. For more than two decades, my work at Capgemini Invent has focused on the automotive industry and finance. This has allowed me to gain a wide range of experience from restructuring and reorganization to operations and IT improvements. However, one thing has always remained the same: helping my clients reach their full potential through innovation and digitalization.
A selection of my recent successes:
- Development and market implementation of new mobility services such as subscription and rental solutions.
- Conception and roll-out of new models for direct and agency sales in several European markets
- Agile development of new digital solutions, e.g. at the point of sale, for retention management or for self-service
- Improvement of marketing and sales performance through e.g. structural consolidation or analytically based and integrated process improvements
- Development of a global digital strategy
- Setting up global governance and structures for digital solutions and implementing a globally layered delivery model
- Post-merger integration of two start-ups in the automotive sector
Prior to my management role in the automotive industry, I built the insurance business for Central Europe for Capgemini Invent and was responsible for our shared services and outsourcing offering. Founding an eCommerce and a MedTech company also sharpened my view on quick-to-implement and scalable solutions as well as pragmatic management.