An Overview of the Role
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce practice is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini Norway and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution. We’re also a Salesforce global strategic partner, one of the largest Salesforce partners in Norway and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Salesforce Functional Consultant – (Consultant / Senior Consultant / Manager / Senior Manager)
As a Salesforce Functional Consultant, you will work alongside a team of like-minded individuals within the Salesforce community and partner closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need through a series of client meetings, facilitated workshops and stakeholder interviews. You’ll play back the requirements and prepare functional documentation to exceed client expectations using your deep functional Salesforce product knowledge and understanding of core Salesforce configuration (Sales/Service) and software features. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for Salesforce and CRM and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
- You’ll be working very closely with some of the Norway and Scandinavias largest clients to understand their complex business processes and requirements, you’ll help them develop Sales/Service and wider Salesforce solutions whilst adding business value and innovation through your extensive functional knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
- You’ll be confident with workshop facilitation, an excellent communicator, and the interface between the client and our Salesforce consultants ensuring the requirements are translated into solutions
- You’ll add significant value to our projects through recommending and suggesting features that meet our client’s needs and being able to configure Salesforce features. We’ll support you through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
- Our clients will look to you as the Salesforce functional expert expecting you to exceed their expectations and maximise investment from the Salesforce platform, you’ll have an enquiring mind to solve our clients most complex business challenges
- Our functional consultants spend significant time face to face with our clients so we’ll help to develop your professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
- A background in business analysis and/or project management
- Excellent communications skills to liaise with all levels of stakeholders regarding Salesforce capabilities
- Proven experience in facilitating requirements gathering workshops
- Understand, design and help implement successful Salesforce.com solutions
- At least 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar functional consultant role.
- Work with the team to design and present your solutions to key client stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Problem solver to help propose enterprise-wide solutions
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of over 300,000 team members in almost more than 50 countries.