Understanding the trade-off between customer satisfaction and cost to serve
Global organizations are continuously striving towards improving their customer experience across a range of channels. To do this effectively and within budgets, there are many challenges and opportunities:
- Understanding the true cost to serve and its impact on customer lifetime value
- Being cost-effective in data collection and the analysis of both structured and unstructured customer data
- Understanding the value of tapping into customer feedback and sentiment on social media
- Enabling faster and more flexible customer response times
- Identifying the preferred channels for handling customer service requests.
Smart decisions lead to an optimized customer service
Our ServiceSMART solution provides you with a best-in-class enterprise analytics to improve your customer service function through better informed decisions, and to plan maintenance activities, comply with service expectations and optimize service timelines.
Our solution offers a suite of over 290 comprehensive well-defined specific dashboards providing an integrated view of after-sales service, including actionable reports on SLA adherence, response times, and cost/profitability analysis, across these analysis dimensions: Top-line, bottom-line, asset failure, activity, service request, contract and invoice.
Suitable for all industries, this solution processes both structured and unstructured data, and the ready-built analytics capabilities enable the planning and organizing of service requests to minimize warranty claims, and increase the efficiency of service contract management.
Benefits delivered: Better informed decision-making
Using our in-depth understanding of services management, and technical and domain expertise, we can deliver the following client benefits:
- Unified view of services data for more informed decision-making
- Significant improvement in overall service reliability and customer satisfaction
- Best-of-breed analytic modelling, for contract renewal probability and warranty claim prediction
- Prioritization of service handling based on view of service cost by location and problem type
- Capacity to handle big data with fast response time and to process vast amounts of service requests data.