Paris, June 7, 2021 – Capgemini today announced that it has been named a Leader in the Everest PEAK Matrix for Intelligent Process Automation(IPA) Solution Providers 2021. The study analyzed 27 leading IPA solution providers across several parameters.
Capgemini was recognized for its:
- Vision to create value for clients by offering a digitally augmented workforce
- Balanced portfolio and expertise in serving clients across industries
- Strong partnership ecosystem
- Focus on training and upskilling with various initiatives including the AI Academy
- Extensive services portfolio including IPA maturity assessment, technology advisory, Center of Excellence(CoE) set up, IPA implementation, IPA operations and change management
- Unique automation-as-a-service platform, Capgemini Intelligent Automation Platform (CIAP), that provides integrated Intelligent Automation into applications, business and IT operations.
“We are thrilled to be recognized as a leader in the Everest PEAK Matrix for Intelligent Process Automation Solution Providers 2021. This recognition further underlines our commitment to provide automated, end-to-end processes and a digitally augmented workforce at scale, underpinned with Robotic Process Automation, AI and smart analytics, to help our clients achieve a frictionless enterprise. We are confident that with our focus on augmenting human experience with IPA and intelligent solutions like Digital Twin for operations, we will go a long way in unlocking value for our clients,” said Sebastien Guibert, Global Head of Intelligent Automation and IPA Offer Leader for Capgemini’s Business Services.
“Capgemini’s ranking as a Leader in our Peak Matrix is a testament to its consulting service offerings, strong technology focus with a broad IPA solution portfolio, and robust cognitive capabilities. A wide range of packaged solutions across different process areas and flexible commercial and engagement models also contribute to its success,” said Anil Vijayan, Vice President, Everest Group.
With an increasing focus on a service-based delivery model and the infusion of AI, Capgemini’s team of over 4000 IPA professionals seek to reshape the technology and operational landscape for over 300 clients.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com