Data holds the keys to unlock innovation’s potential. It’s best unleashed when it is driven from the heart of the business – and spreads across the organization. It can change entire business models, enabling your organization to thrive on a brand-new data economy. And when it’s done at scale, it allows remarkable results to happen. Data-powered innovation really delivers when it is applied end to end, embedded in the foundation of business.
Capgemini’s innovation magazine, Data-powered Innovation Review, is now out with Wave 2, 2021. Our second edition is loaded with 21 compelling data-powered innovation stories in areas as diverse as autonomous systems, data collaboration, data mesh, AI for good, and creative systems. Each one is designed to help activate your organization’s innovation muscles.
Contributions come from key partners such as Adobe, AWS, Microsoft, NVIDIA, SAS, Teradata, and of course, from Capgemini’s own top experts. We’re confident that they have produced plenty of materials to provide you with new, fresh ideas and inspiration.
In this edition, we are covering five different themes – The Rise of Autonomous, The Rise of Data Mesh, The Rise of Data Ecosystems, The Rise of Creative AI, and The Rise of Sustainable AI. Each of these themes contains fascinating articles from a large variety of contributors globally.
Data Masters Rendezvous:
Unleashing the Power of Data Ecosystems
Thursday, October 28th at 9:00 am EST
In this inspiring session on Data Ecosystems – and second in our Data Masters Rendezvous series – we will discuss the potential of data sharing ecosystems. Data ecosystems are emerging across industries, from financial services to automotive to aviation. They help in building economies of scale and a collaboration network. Join this next, fascinating event!
- Priyanka Jha, VP Health Transformation at AXA
- Anne Laure Thieullent, Executive Vice President – Data, AI & Analytics Group Offer Leader at Capgemini
- Valérie Perhirin, Managing Director, Insight-driven Enterprise at Capgemini Invent
- Maribel Lopez, Moderator, and Author, Writer for Forbes, Founder of Lopez Research
Capgemini x Teradata on Data Mesh
Past event: Wednesday, September 29th at 12:00 pm EST
In this joint event with Teradata, we will take a real-world approach to implement a Data Mesh.
Find out why a Data Mesh is trending for innovative companies and how your organization can:
- Gain the inherent agility associated with Data Mesh
- Have loosely coupled teams focusing semi-independently on their specific business areas
- Create significant value when performing analysis at an enterprise level
- Optimize data that becomes a key product, managed by a domain
- Choose from multiple ways of deploying schemas within a Data Mesh
CTO of Global Insights & Data
CEO & President, Intelligent Solutions, Inc.
Founder, Boulder BI Brain Trust
Moderator, SVP of Global Marketing