Shape & De-risk
- Ideas & insights into proof of concepts
- Prototypes & MVPs
- Business model designs
- Technical architectures
Demo & Preparation to Scale
Two week sprint to build internal marketing. package, startup-style deck & pitch, showcase demo day and prepare funding and plan to scale.
Rapid prototyping enables to enterprises to bring innovations to life in a low-risk environment to test and interrogate their feasibility and value. Ultimately, this leads to one of three main organizational outcomes: deploy, pivot or reject the innovation. This provides this a basis for critical decision-making from a position of knowledge and increased certainty.
From possibility to proof
During a 2-week sprint, Capgemini takes enterprises on a journey from possibility to proof. The Lean Prototyping: Demo and Preparation to Scale service investigates the workings of an innovation from multiple angles while generating organizational momentum at the same time:
- User perspective: user testing and rigorous gathering and application of feedback
- Stakeholder consideration and buy-in: internal marketing package and startup style deck and pitch
- Learning and critical decision-making: demo day
- Business impact and value: detailed funding plan
- Enterprise readiness: plans and tools for rollout and scaling the solution
As a result, organizations are well equipped to arrive at an outcome and act upon it, fast.
2-week design sprint to get started, scope the prototype (MVP/MLP), and define the development backlog
2-8 weeks of agile/lean iterative development
1-3 day unique event to generate an abundance of new ideas to inspire business decisions