Inability to predict the citizen demand for information and services
With Odigo, we provide you with predictive ability to anticipate a surge in requests for government services. For example, when social media starts trending a critical need, the agency can leverage the data analytics from Odigo – the system will alert you. Then you can open up additional phone lines or open a call center to meet the needs, depending upon the situation. Scalability is king. Paired with Salesforce Service Cloud, you will be empowered with SOS – Service as a Service; it’s the ability to provide exceptional services across all channels. That’s true omni-channel service.
Proven solution accelerates event response and time to value
Without a strategic approach to constituent response management, it can mean higher costs, inefficiencies, delays, and decreased morale and confidence among agency workers and citizens. This is where Capgemini’s Odigo-Salesforce Service Cloud solutions can help. Recognized by Analysts as a Leader for CCaaS (Contact Center as a Service) in 2015, Odigo is a multichannel platform that supports front-office and back-office communications. Clients include DHL, State of Georgia, France’s La Poste, Samsung, Toyota, and HSBC.
- Global Strategic Consulting partner with Salesforce and winner of Salesforce’s 2015 Partner Innovation Award
- Winner of the GSA Salesforce Implementation, Integration, and Support Services (SIISS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
- Proven Public Sector domain expertise in customer experience and emergency communications
- Rapid Design & Visualization framework featuring User Centered Design methods and Visualforce for Change & Enhance Management
- Utilization of Salesforce Accelerators to speed delivery, lower costs and reduce risk of the migration
To learn how to get started with an assessment of your constituent response management, contact:
Salesforce Expert | US Public Sector
Principal | US Public Sector