Job Description: Sr. QA Lead / Manager
· Oversee QA processes, including collecting requirements, defining project scopes, verifying testability of requirements, designing testing strategies, creating test plans/cases/scenarios, executing test cases, remediating defects, etc.
· Manage staff by communicating and directing job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; and initiating, coordinating, and enforcing policies and procedures
· Recruit, select, orientate, and train employees; evaluate and address staff productivity and performance; and develop personal growth opportunities for team members
· Lead change management by verifying how planned changes can influence the quality of created solution and eventual change of test plan
· Ensure the closing project is supported by a number of tests focused on complex verification of overall quality of created solution
· Develop policies and procedures for assigned area(s) and update as needed
· Analyze process controls to ensure accurate, complete, and timely procedures, and escalate inconsistencies and problems as necessary
· Support risk management activities across the organization
· Promote team concept among all departments within IT and all divisions within the company
· Communicate and champion QA goals and objectives, progress and achievements, and the impact on products and services to all levels of the organization
· Maintain knowledge of IT quality assurance trends and best practices to ensure standards and processes are appropriate and aligned with the market
Required Skills and Experience:
· 10 + Years of experience in Testing/QA/QE field with a passion for quality and a demonstrated track record of continuously improving
· Knowledge of industry test tools to include Application Lifecycle Management, Automation, Performance and others
· In-depth knowledge and practice of testing methods and principles including tools and frameworks.
· Experience in creating an effective team environment, building strong relationships, negotiation, solving problems and issues, resolving conflicts.
· Demonstrated application of project management methodology required.
· A proven history of successfully coordinating and executing all aspects of testing efforts from project inception to post launch on medium to large sized projects
· Experience executing Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, System, Regression, and End to End testing
· Ability to develop a testing strategy that is customized and optimized for the situation and communicate it effectively to stakeholders
· Strong risk management skills and a knack for recognizing and anticipating things that would eventually turn into problems (problem avoidance vs reactiveness)
· Deep understanding of how to leverage automation in testing efforts and the ability to identify tests that would be optimal candidates for automation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate and articulate to stakeholders and management across multiple business functions
· A strong passion for quality, an unrelenting attention to detail, and the proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: Minimum 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini With 270,000 women and men in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini is a responsible and multicultural global leader. Its purpose: unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. As a strategic partner to companies, Capgemini has harnessed the power of technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. The Group addresses the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. To do this, it relies on deep industry expertise and its command of fast evolving fields such as cloud, data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. In 2020, Capgemini reported global revenues of CA17 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.