• Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA/ Masters preferred
• Strategy and/or operating model delivery experience – experience designing and delivering a strategic operations excellence transformation project
• Awareness of Customer and User Centric design and exploitation of data to solve for new and emerging business models
• Credibility in Energy operations evidenced through client relationships, business development and delivery experience and an understanding of the current trends and issues in the Energy sector and broader ecosystem, and their impact on organizations and society
• Energy market knowledge; including understanding of Field Operations, Asset Management, Maintenance, Work Force Management, Reclamation, Business Strategy, Business Planning, ESG Reporting, Supply Chain Management, Capital Delivery, Customer Service, and Back Office
• Experience in Operations Transformation and Operations Improvement/Turnaround ideally in the Energy Sector or other regulated industries such as Utilities, Water, Retail, Infrastructure and Telecommunications
• Understanding of the future of energy, including the journey to net zero and the path to net positive, the changing energy mix in Canada, and the way industry players are responding to it
• Experience with supporting technologies for Energy, including Scada, Telemetry, Big Data, Cloud, Metering systems, CRM, and Billing
• Understanding of emerging trends in Energy such as IoT, mobile applications, technology platforms, automation, sustainability, energy management, digital twin, Smart grid/devices, AI/ML, and BIM
• Experience operationalizing solutions, for example transitioning factory models for RPA, energy and mobile Apps into operations, integrating advanced analytics into operational business as usual etc.
• Experience of managing large complex programs and delivering digital transformation, data & analytics services / projects
• Expertise with a broad range of data management solutions, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Data Warehouse, Big Data, Master Data Management including the products, sales organization/approach, services and partners
• Understanding of Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
• Understanding of technology trends in the Data Analytics/Data Science/Big Data domain
• Exposure to leading Data Integration, Analytics, and Visualization Tools such as Informatica, Talend, SAS, Tableau, Qlikview, and Power BI
• Analysis and problem solving – the ability to shape and solve problems using both qualitative and quantitative, data-driven approaches to derive meaningful insights that add value for our clients
• Excellent presentation and articulation skills - outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex problems, quantitative analysis and solutions in a way they can be quickly understood
• Business relationship building – demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships including senior executive level
• Learning and coaching – the desire to continue developing and to develop those around you, both for clients and your Capgemini Insights & Data team members
• A collaborative attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, positive approach, and genuine appetite for change in ever-changing and ambiguous landscapes
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 12+ years experience; Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 1 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level.
• Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have progression skills in Quality Management
In a world where change happens in a split second, our clients must master the art of balancing business transformation with operational excellence and cost reduction to protect their market leadership and safeguard their workforce.
They need the best and brightest talent to limit business disruption and foster future growth, all while striving to realize a new normal. In this context, it’s our people within Insights & Data that are the core enablers to support our clients in their growth journeys. To give our clients our best and brightest, we pride ourselves on being a fast-paced, fun, ethical place to work, where the “work hard, play hard” mentality holds true. Even more important is our clear commitment to creating a diverse workforce in all areas. In fact, for the ninth time in a row, Capgemini has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. In addition, we’ve been recognized as a top company for women by Working Mother Media.
Capgemini’s Insights & Data Americas practice is comprised of professionals with data, analytics, and AI expertise, covering the full data- and AI-powered transformation lifecycle. Our people extend into all industries we conduct work with our clients in the areas of; data science, data engineering, data strategy, intelligent process automation, data ecosystems, intelligent industry/IoT, enterprise management, customer-first marketing, and data partnerships/disruptors (such as SAP, Microsoft, Google, AWS, Snowflake, Oracle, Adobe, etc.).
We do great work at I&D that is at the forefront of innovation. We pride ourselves as an inclusive, talented, and accomplished workforce, so please contact us to explore your fit with us.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With 270,000 women and men in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini is a responsible and multicultural global leader. Its purpose: unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. As a strategic partner to companies, Capgemini has harnessed the power of technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. The Group addresses the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. To do this, it relies on deep industry expertise and its command of fast evolving fields such as cloud, data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. In 2020, Capgemini reported global revenues of €16 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.