The cloud is the future of business. However, adopting it safely continues to be a struggle for many organizations. According to Forrester Research’s “Assess Your Cloud Security Readiness report*”, as firms migrate computing and data resources to the cloud, security remains a top concern and priority for both operational and compliance reasons. Security is critical to innovation. To unlock the full potential of the cloud and improve enterprise agility, organizations need to consistently prioritize cybersecurity. They need to develop an approach that evolves with their company as they continue to innovate – and gives them much-needed visibility into their cloud environments. This is where Hyperscalers fit. At the infrastructure level, there’s no question the hyperscaler will have stronger security capabilities.
This session will discuss the main cybersecurity risks facing Cloud, and how to overcome them to secure a sustainable future. What does hyperscale mean for my security business? How to choose the right hyperscale amongst others.
Join us to know about:
- What are the biggest challenges in cloud security?
- What are the hyper-scalers doing for cybersecurity and how are the investments being managed across them?
- How can security pros help customers get strong cross-cloud coverage?
- How has the pandemic affected cloud security? What technology solutions are helping folks with this pivot right now?
- And a lot more…
Virtual Roundtable Event: Thursday, 8th July 2021, 10.00AM – 11.00AM EST
Thank you for registering. You will soon receive the webinar meeting details in your registered email.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.
Meanwhile, click here to learn more about Capgemini’s Cloud Security services.
Please join the webinar 10 minutes before the start time
Can’t make it? Register yourself and we’ll give you access to the webinar replay.
Stay tuned for our upcoming webinars in September on:
- Is your cybersecurity insurance dynamic enough for today’s threat landscape?
- Zero Trust & MDR in Today’s Hybrid World
* Assess Your Cloud Security Readiness, Forrester Research, Inc., May 29, 2020.