- Bachelor or higher Degree in Computer Engineering or related areas like Electronics, Mechatronics, Electrics, etc.;
- Experience working with low level languages (C/C++) in embedded systems development (mandatory);
- Experience in Embedded and Real Time Systems;
- Experience with microcontrollers or other architectures (MIPS, ARM, x86, etc.);
- Version Control and Tracking (Git, SVN, Clear Case, Jira);
- Knowledge in low level communication protocols: SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, Ethernet;
- Intermediate to Advanced English, written and spoken (English level B2);
- Good analytical, relational and communication skills.
- Experience in Automotive field;
- Experience with Functional Safety, ISO26262, ASPICE;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR;
- Knowledge in diagnose tools (CANoe, CANalyzer);
- Experience working within an Agile / Scrum team and/or Waterfall and/or VModel.