At Capgemini Portugal we are looking for a Support Technician to join one of our new clients.
If you have experience in system administration in Linux environments and strong knowledge of configuration management tools and you are looking for new challenges in Porto to help you evolve as a professional, Capgemini Portugal is the place for you!
We value knowledge of:
- Communication skills, critical, innovative spirit;
- Degree, CET or equivalent in a computer related subject;
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments;
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions;
- Experience working on Network and Systems Operations Center (NOC);
- Knowledge and experience of system and network infrastructures such as LAN and WAN network technologies, server virtualization;
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI;
- Fluency in English;
- On-site work: Porto.
What are we offering?
- The chance to work on interesting challenging projects for national and international clients;
- The opportunity to work in great, dynamic teams;
- Health and Life insurance;
- The possibility of investing on certifications and training;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.