· Integration in a multinational company, with the opportunity to integrate several national and international projects;
· Career evolution;
· Permanent Contract;
· Health and Life Insurance;
· Flexibility to work remotely.
Location: This position is open for Lisbon Porto & Fundão - Portugal. If you are a professional living abroad, you can start working remotely as long as you intend to move to Portugal.
We are looking for a FullStack Tech Lead (Java/Kotlin) to integrate an international project for one of the biggest players in the Network & Telecommunications sector in the U.S market.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree completed in a relevant area (e.g: Software Engineering);
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a SW Engineer with a greater focus on back-end development;
- Experience leading multidisciplinary teams in an Agile environment;
- Technical Architectural Design skills;
- Back-end programming languages/frameworks/libraries: Java 8+, Maven, Spring Boot, Kotlin;
- Knowledge of DevOps tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Gitlab;
- Other skills valued: AWS Cloud, Message-queueing, SQL & NoSQL databases
- Strong communication skills - able to effectively work with and understand business needs;
- Able to turn Business requirements into technical user stories and visa-versa;
- Upper level of English (spoken and written).